Tikrit Journal for Agricultural Sciences, Academic journal concerned with the basic and applied research in the field of agricultural sciences, veterinary and related sciences, one of the journal published by the Tikrit University , are required to have the papers submitted for publication research original has not been submitted and published or accepted in any journal other.
The Tikrit Journal of Pure Science is annual refereed periodical devoted to the publication of articles that conform to its scope and editorial standards. The scope encompasses various disciplines of experimental and theoretical original studies in pure and applied sciences.
The Journal publishes original research articles, review articles, short communications, case studies, and letters to the editor. Abstracts of meetings and symposia will also be considered for publication. All submitted papers are subjects to an extensive peer review by a panel of referees.
Contributions should be sent to the Executive Editor: Chief Editor
College University of Tikrit-Iraq, E.mail : email@example.com
The original manuscript and two copies should be submitted. The manuscript should be written in a good English or Arabic language. Submitted papers will be referees and, if necessary, authors may be asked to revise their manuscripts.
By submitting a paper for publication in Tikrit Journal of pure science the authors state explicitly that the paper has not been published nor has been submitted totally or partially for publication elsewhere, the author has no right to withdraw his article while it is under processing unless he presents a written
1 - Name of Journal: Journal of Tikrit Pure Science
2 - the jurisdiction of the magazine: pure sciences
3 - Produced by: Faculty of Science / University of Tikrit
4 - the international number (ISSN): 1813-1662
5 - E-mail to the magazine: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 - Web site of the magazine: www.jsci-tikrit.com
7 - Release Year: 1994
8 - type version (quarterly, semi-annual): quarterly
9- the achievements of the magazine: deploying 1,200 scientific research during the period of 1994-2011
10- Awards by winning the magazine:
11- Objectives of the magazine tagged: Dissemination of scientific research in the field of pure science
12- Language of publication: Arabic + English
13- the scope of distribution: Regional
14- method of arbitration (evaluation research): three residents of scientists from outside the university
15- Sources of funding: self-
16- price version: for individuals (15000) JD / institutions (50000) JD
17- Almstalat and numbers: Mstltan each researcher
The Tikrit Journal for Engineering Sciences is not limited to a specific aspect of science and engineering but is instead devoted to a wide range of subfields in the engineering sciences. While it encourages a broad spectrum of contribution in the engineering sciences, its core interest lies in issues concerning material modeling and response. Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome.
The primary goal of the new editors is to maintain high quality of publications. There will be a commitment to expediting the time taken for the publication of the papers. The articles that are sent for reviews will have names of the authors deleted with a view towards enhancing the objectivity and fairness of the review process.
Articles that are devoted to the purely mathematical aspects without a discussion of the physical implications of the results or the consideration of specific examples are discouraged. Articles concerning material science should not be limited merely to a description and recording of observations but should contain theoretical or quantitative discussion of the results. TJES now register in the following database:
TJES is indexed by DOAJ, getCited Database, WorldCat Database, ProQuest Database, Electronic Journals Library, J-Gate, and Google Scholar.
The DOI prefix: 10.25130
Journal of Al-Frahedis Arts:
A quarterly scientific journal issued by the Faculty of Arts at Tikrit University and concerned with humanities research in both Arabic and English in the following six disciplines:
1. Research and Studies of Arabic Language and Literature.
2. Historical and Archaeological Research and Studies.
3. Applied Research and Geography Studies.
4. Media and Political Research and Studies.
5. Social and Intellectual Research.
6. Studies in Translation and Literature.
The first issue was published in December 2009, and the Journal has an international number for paper publishing: (2074-9554) and an international number for electronic publishing (8118-2663) and has a deposit number in the House of Books and Documentation in Baghdad with the number (1602 of 2011). So far, the Journal has published regularly (47) issues.
Scientific Research Evaluation Form
1. Publishes Science magazine, Tikrit, administrative and economic research for sound scientific researchers in the disciplines of college (economics, management, accounting, statistics, informatics) from within and outside the university written in Arabic or English.
2. Required in the search should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere, and on the researcher to undertake in writing when submitting research for publication.
3. Subject research to evaluate the scientific secret duly followed.
4. Research will not be returned to their owners, published or unpublished.
5. Research is published by precedence and received by the Secretariat of editing and editorial staff reserves the right not to publication without giving reasons and its decision is final.
6. Contain a cover page search on the name and rank, scientific researcher and email address and work location and address of the research presented.
7. Referred to the sources and references in the text name of the author and year of publication and page number as follows:
(Dora, 1994: 15) and if the source is in English (Porter, 1995: 15).
8. Write a list of sources, one end of the research and arranged alphabetically.
9. Numbered tables and figures, respectively, as given in the research.
10. Researcher is committed to pay all expenses financial implications of the assessment procedures and Publishing
11. Magazine is a quarterly scientific journal sober
-Refereed journal is published quarterly by the Center for Saladin's historical and cultural studies / University of Tikrit.
-The objectives of the magazine: the issuance of research interested in the humanities and the historical and cultural and political, and future.
- The first issue of the magazine in 2009.
-Number of issues which were issued during the period between the years 2009 -2013 is(17)number.
-The jurisdiction of the magazine:The Humanities Studies.
A refereed quarterly scientific journal issued by the College of Islamic Sciences at Tikrit University on the date of the first issue issued in 2009. The magazine publishes original scientific research and achieved manuscripts in the field of Sharia and Islamic sciences. The magazine publishes reports of local, Arab and international conferences, symposia, and seminars recently held in the field of Sharia and Islamic Sciences, provided that the number of pages of each report does not exceed five pages, as the report includes the topics presented at the conference or symposium, its results, and the most important decisions and recommendations that Issued by