research centers


Search results: Found 1

Listing 1 - 1 of 1
Sort by

Article
113/5000 The role of the mechanics of governance of banks in restructuring the Iraqi government banks - a prospective study in Rafidain and Rasheed
دور اليات حوكمة المصارف في اعادة هيكلة المصارف الحكومية العراقية – دراسة استطلاعية في مصرفي الرافدين والرشيد

Authors: 25/5000 Naji Chaib Chaim stapes ناجي شايب كايم الركابي --- 17/5000 Janan Ali Hamoudi جنان علي حمودي
Journal: Journal of Administration and Economics مجلة الادارة والاقتصاد ISSN: 18136729 Year: 2014 Issue: 99 Pages: 232-256
Publisher: Al-Mustansyriah University الجامعة المستنصرية

Loading...
Loading...
Abstract

The Mechanisms accounting for the governance of the banks of the important tools that contribute to the success of the restructuring of Rafidain and Rasheed, what are these two banks of great importance in the infrastructure of the country's development, which requires configured to suit the requirements of this development in terms of work methods and technology used and the philosophy of the administration and others, The researcher believes that the appropriate approach for the development of these banks so as to achieve its strategic goals and become a viable economic activities and contribute to attracting investment is the restructuring of these banks, relying on the mechanisms accounting for corporate governance. For this purpose has taken a random sample of both banks and distributed them above the resolution for the purpose of measuring the impact factor independent mechanisms accounting for the governance of banks on the worker's restructuring of two banks and by 30 Questionnaire measurement results were as follows: 1 - The correlation between two variables (independent) is 0.862 and the correlation direction is strong.2 - The R Square is 0.742 that the independent variable affects the dependent variable at a rate of 74.2% which considered is high and the remaining 25.8% is the ratio of the impact of other variables may be due to regulatory or legal factors or the other.

تعد الأليات المحاسبية لحوكمة المصارف من الأدوات المهمة التي تسهم في نجاح عمليات إعادة هيكلة مصرفي الرافدين والرشيد , لما يشكلان هذان المصرفان من اهمية كبيرة في البنية التحتية لتنمية البلاد مما يتطلب تهيئتهما بحيث تتناسب مع متطلبات هذة التنمية من حيث اساليب العمل والتكنولوجيا المستخدمة وفلسفة الادارة وغيرها , ويرى الباحث بان الاسلوب المناسب لتطوير هذه المصارف بحيث تتحقق اهدافها الاستراتيجية وتصبح انشطتها ذات جدوى اقتصادية وتسهم في جذب الاستثمارات هو إعادة هيكلة هذه المصارف اعتمادا على الاليات المحاسبية للحوكمة .لهذا الغرض فقد اخذت عينة عشوائية من المصرفين اعلاه ووزعت عليهم الاستبانة المعده لغرض قياس اثر العامل المستقل الاليات المحاسبية لحوكمة المصارف على العامل التابع إعادة هيكلة المصرفين وبواقع 30 استبانة وكانت نتائج القياس كالاتي:1 – ان الارتباط بين المتغيرين( المستقل والتابع )هو 0.862 ارتباط طردي وقوي .2 – ان معامل التحديد 0.742 اي ان المتغير المستقل يؤثر في المتغير التابع بنسبة 74.2 % وتعد نسبة عالية والمتبقي 25.8 % هي نسبة تاثير متغيرات اخرى قد تعود لعوامل تنظيمية او قانونية او اخرى .

Keywords

Listing 1 - 1 of 1
Sort by
Narrow your search

Resource type

article (1)


Language

Arabic (1)


Year
From To Submit

2014 (1)